Thursday, May 6, 2010

1st day in taiwan~~

depart frm my country,malaysia at 9.50am n arrive taiwan at 2.50pm....finally i start my own journey.....this is my first time to go oversea myself, so when in te airplane, i hv think a lot...i was doubted whether i manage to handle everything myself, can i suit the new life n environment here, can i stay happily with my homestay family, how the people here etc.........so when in te airplane, even i was very tired becoz wake up too early today in te morning, but i stil cant slept....not becoz i thought too much, but oso becoz te seat's space is too small n narrow....after 5 hours, finally te airplane land in taiwan taoyuan airport....walk alone according to te sign board to check out and take my luggage......after tat exit and find my TN manager who skip class today and cm n welcome me.hehe...searching for him n oso my searching targets are old people becoz be4 tat my TN manager said te 理事长will cm n welcome me too....however, i just saw 3 teenagers hold up 2 papers with te words ' wendy' n 'AIESEC'.keke....Then i just knew tat te 理事长wil go 交通大学n fetch me. To prevent boredom ,my TN manager, 景洲 also invite another 2 AIESECers who call jenny n 郑宁cm n welcome me.....After tat, we just took 高铁and bus to their University.te 高铁really vy cool and systematic.They are look alike to our country's LRT but their sytem are just similar to te airplane system. There is a girl who push te trolley and sell te foods. In malaysia, foods n drinks are not allow inside our ktm n LRT. Besides tat, another difference is we wil have our seat according to te no. of te ticket.it's really cool......becoz if u r taking ktm at te peak hours, u sure will become 'sardin' becoz too crowded...everyone will push each others n it's really terrible.Instead, te 高铁really punctual. My TN manager are so nice n gentleman,haha,coz he help ne carried my luggage all the way to their university.TQ a lot to him ya~~Then, they briefly introduce their university to me be4 my homestay family cm n fetch me at 6pm.jenny self-assumed tat their library is te biggest in taiwan.however, after tat she just told me tat it's real one~~haha~~Their library got 8 storey(floor).1 of te differences is their library has various statue n exhibitions....besides tat there also has a piano and at a fixed time, it will automatic play te music....At 6pm, i say gudbye to all of them becoz te 理事长n 理长伯had arrived.They took me to a restaurant to have my dinner. My dinner was plentiful( fruit salad, seafood soup, abalone mushroom, rice, 2 chicken steak, dessert n drinks...).cn u imagine tat?They were really too much 4 me...i cant manage to finish all....keke.really vy sori to waste te foods, but i really had try my best....Then, we just went to 理事长home. Becoz she got do te business, so her house was full of te goods. However my room is stil ok~~all te blanket,pillow n bed are hello kitty pattern. kaka~理事长had to rush for karaoke n i'm too tired, so slept very early at about 9pm....in te end,2day feeling is not bad~~

No comments:

Post a Comment