Wednesday, May 19, 2010

growing~~~

kaka~~feel weird and curious about my title????kaka~~just wanna tell all wendy's frens, coursemates, and family that wendy is growing up~~2 days ago, i had go shopping ALONE in Taiwan by bus~~If in malaysia, no matter where i want to go, i sure will call the others to accom me just like a kid.But now,i manage to go shopping myself in foreign country...So sai lou n al my fellow coursemates, wendy is no more a kid,ok??I can take care of myself, just sometime still wil be very blur and lost only.....kaka~~However that day i only shopping for 4 hours only and bought two clothes for myself and 1 set of facial foam~~coursemates and frens-really dunno what to buy for u all leh~~~haiz...headache~~kaka

2 comments:

  1. easy, go and snap all item's pics then we will tell u what we like the most. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,ya luh!!!hahahahah....agree to qy...

    ReplyDelete