Friday, May 7, 2010

2nd day in taiwan~~

I went to kanglang community(康乐社区) office 2day at te 8.20am sumthing after had my breakfast(蛋饼). It just taste like our roti canai telur. However, i stil cant finished it.keke......2day got te activities wif te old people.....I had to chat to them in taiwanese chinese.But i'm not really cn speak it well.Some 阿嫲oso cnt understand wat i was talking abt,so paiseh...hehe.Then we do te sports and dances together.Besides tat, becoz tis sunday is mother's day,so we oso had some celebration wif them. Everyone of us have been given a carnation to pin on our clothes.A 阿嫲told me tat we had to pin on your right hand side if you are a female, however, I stil found some female volunteers pin on their left hand side.Hence, even until nw i oso not sure who is correct one because forgot to ask the volunteers. According to a teacher(wat the old people call), he say if your mother stil alive, you have to pin the red colour carnation, if not, you have to wear the white colour carnation. This is the knowledge tat what i gain 2day....Even some 阿嫲oso dunno...haha.... They all are so passionate, and non-stop asked me to have my seat and my lunch together.Besides that, they oso like to ask whether i'm cm from indonesia. I'm not sure if it's because the last EP oso cm from indonesia or because of my dark-skin, so they reckon tat i'm cm from indonesia.keke.... but it's stil ok for me because many of my friends cal me indo maid.swt==""!At 12pm sumthing, I return bc to where i stay and plan to go bc for work at 1.30pm.But mrs.liu had cal her relative cm and help me connect to the internet because I failed to log in internet...Then mrs.liu just help me call to the office and told them that I cant go to work at noon. Hence, 2day i'm just log in my internet, play facebook, watched online drama onli.keke...Then til nite, mrs liu brought me the 蛋包饭(I think so lah coz got eggs above the rice,kaka...)It just look alike to our nasi goreng pattaya...haha.after that, continue blogging and asking my fren how to compress a file coz heard that 2morow hv to help 理长伯compress the file to send to the others through e-mail....A day just pass like that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment