Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tue+wed(Taiwan diary)~~

tuesday was my 1st day to taught the older people how to do a flower(handicraft). I'm a person who really poor at art and handicraft sumthing like tat.so once I knew tat i have to teach them, really despair n nervous coz i duno how to make a handicraft.Hence, i'm forced to search online n practice myself....however, tat day my performance was not really so good.Because the older people said tat i din explain clearly to them and make them do the wrong ways.......but i wont give up d.....hehe.After i saw their handicrafts, still felt very happy~~at least i got contribute something to this community~~kaka~

Yesterday nite after had my dinner with mrs.liu, we both went to do the exercise tat sumthing lk either yoga or aerobic(not really sure). tat quite tired.but quite lk it becoz once to come taiwan, everyday eat onli.....I think my weight had increase few kg.kaka.so do some exercise maybe can keep fit too~~

2 days just pass lk tat~~~time fly so fast~~

No comments:

Post a Comment