Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Taiwan AIESEC transition camp~~

before went for the taiwan AIESEC transition camp, there was a welcome party for the EP who came to Taiwan~~I thought i will meet with chai peng n fong fong, but we didn't......fong fong just went to chai peng homestay to see the firefly(haiz,i wan too....).So, that party just got me who come from malaysia and david who come from canada.that day i thought only me 1 EP who went for the party because didn't chat with the others except my TN manager (ah chu) n my homestay aunty (mrs.liu).The reason was our seat were separate with the others....3 of us was sat inside a place........erm(hard to explain)....that have echo when we talking......After that, Tomo just told me that actually there was their seat, but becoz the echo, they decide to change their seat before mrs.liu n I came.....what a bad Tomo..kaka...kidding. During the transition camp n when i look back the photo, i just knew that not only me 1 EP who came to the welcome party but also got canada EP-David.....hehe~~

THe transition camp was held in 狮潭( Miao Li).There is a nice and beautiful place........On the way to our destination, the scenery just look familiar......The weather and environment are quite similar to genting highland(our malaysia summer resort)....I have to thank the yuwen who accompanied me in the whole journey and camp~~she really help me a lot.....The transition really very interesting and full with fun~~I haven try such games before in malaysia.....some are quite weird and some can closer your relationship among your team.....The most impress game is we had to sell a map and handicraft that made from wood. We had to sell these 2 things in high prices.....that means we have to cheat and exaggerate the purpose for this sale...So our team leader-peggy decide to sell them to the shop and she responsible to persuade the owner of the shop to bought that 2 things.....Because i feel quite guilty, so i just kept quiet and let my leader to settle everything......In te end, we manage to finish the mission and got 500 taiwan money......It's really out of my expectation before....However, it's stil a new trying and experience for me...I'm really very happy and glad to have the opportunity to join the camp because I gain so many things through this camp such as friends, memories, team work etc...In the end, again i want to say thanks to my team members(xiao you,peggy,yuwen and yu xuan), katherine, luo luo, and others Taiwan AIESECers who had help me a lot~~Thanks for everything~~oh ya~~1 more thing-hope my TN manager(ah chu) wont feel guilty because didn't help me settle the transport problem to go back my homestay......kaka...actually it's really nothing.i also must try to learn how to be independent and take care of myself.....

1 comment:

  1. Pls don't complain about my sentences o wat ya...because even in chinese i oso cant explain....if wan me to make a graceful sentences,sorry,i cant.hehe.but i will try to improve myself......

    ReplyDelete