Tuesday, May 11, 2010

7th days in Taiwan~~

few day din update my post edi becoz i'm too lazy~keke~~That oso becoz my office staff asked me some questions that are about the edit blog by html, edit the jpg file ect......but i'm really quite poor in tat.hence,i'm forced to learn from the other frens.this make me spent many energy and many brain cells had die.keke.2days ago, my manager in kangle community had brought me to a place where produce the homemade soap.I cant type the word factory becoz it's really do not look lk a factory.....but it's a small house.The soaps are the environment protection soaps because they are made from the salad oil that will usually pour to the drain after using it.So, to protect our environment, they will try to take the oil from a restaurant for free.Then process it to become a soap that suitable to use for hand and to clean up the cooking equipments.However, the soaps are not suitable to use for body....i wonder why...oh~then just i know tat the oil tat used to make the soaps for the body 1 are more high class and expensive(known as coconut oil,if not mistaken).However tat day i dont hv opportunity to see the whole making process......I just saw how they took out the soap from the mould by using a knife and how to clean up the mould.The manager said will show the process to me next time.So, I have to wait for it~~keke~Yeterday nite, i go out wif mrs.liu's son and daughter-in -law for dinner. It's near to the sogo( shopping mall)...There quite lively and crowded wif the teenagers.After we ate the steamboat, we just went to bought the handphone and dress before go back...Then 1 more day pass.........Today, afternoon will have a group of kids tat are from the taipei xian will cm and visit our community...So, i'm waiting for it........

No comments:

Post a Comment