Friday, May 7, 2010

third days in taiwan~~

Today, i have to wake up at 4.40 am sumthing because i have to follow the volunteers to clean up the area along the roads.It's really tired because even exam, I oso do not wake up tat early.haha.Then just follow mrs.liu walk to a place tat near to the office to get the cleaning equipments.All the volunteers are old people that live in that area.some are 80 yeras old, but they al look very healthy. That maybe because they al have healthy lifestyle....After that, we divide to 2 groups and sure I followed the mrs.liu.....They al chat while cleaned the roads and take the cleaning job as a sports...haha....They never complain about the tireness.Mrs.liu oso brought me to a 阿嫲house to show me the handicraft that haven complete...it's really awesome.It's a set of tea table which include the chairs and it's actually made up of numerous colour of cards that the people will throw away.That means it can say as a recycle handicraft.And the most important is the artist is a 80 years old d 阿嫲.cool leh....haha....Before that she oso have made a set of table herself.....After finished everything, mrs.liu brought me to have my breakfast( 宜兰葱油饼,宜兰葱饼and 红茶).Then we go back home and take a rest.My lunch 2day is porkchop rice....finally i manage to finished all.kaka......and among this few days, i noticed that the rice in taiwan is more sticky than our country's malaysia....







cleaning is in the progress 80 years old 阿嫲 n her awesome handicraft









sign of the kanglang community my breakfast(葱油饼+红茶) mrs.liu grandson










my lunch for 2day(chopstick rice)which the chopstick almost as big as my face......

No comments:

Post a Comment