Sunday, May 9, 2010

4th day in Taiwan~~

Today is mother's day~~in taiwan nw so cant celebrate mother's day wif my mom~~but it's ok ba coz this morning edi sent msg to sis through facebook to help me say happy mother's day to my mom~~wish my mom all the best lah~~love u,mom~~this morning go a restaurant cal 新渔人码头餐厅to celebrate mother's day wif mrs.liu n her family~~Totally got abt 10 dishes including dessert~~After tat just go bc n sleep liao..keke...After tat,dinner go ate 牛肉面+卤味。。not bad oh~~c.........everyday oso eat onli~~thinking tat how many kg wil gain within 2 months in taiwan......kaka~~hopefully te local AIESECer here will free next week to bring me go around taiwan......n wish te mrs.liu grandson wil recover soon~~n try to have a look on the last photo d plates.te middle got a cartoon which is te logo of 7-11 in Taiwan cal open 将.haha..


No comments:

Post a Comment